|This page will present links to articles written our work and dedication we have put into the restoration and maintenance of our globally and critically endangered Pine Rockland ecosystem, our passion for Chinese and Taiwanese teas, and of course our orchids:
- PINE RIDGE SANCTUARY - 2012 Florida Wildlife Habitat Management Landowner Of The Year --- Pine Ridge Sanctuary, our globally endangered Pine Rockland ecosystem, has been awarded Forest Stewardship Landowner Of The Year by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FLFWCC), Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), University of Florida - Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (UF/IFAS), Tall timbers.ORG, US Forest Service - Department of Agriculture (USFS), Florida Department of Agriculture - Florida Forest Service (FFS), Wildlife Federation of Florida, and other partmers. We will be on the cover and featured on their 2012 Florida Wildlife Habitat Management calendar. Pine Ridge Sanctuary also won this prestigious award in 1997. Pine Ridge Sanctuary will host a property tour on Thursday 1/19/2012 from 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM. If you would like to join us, please register at http://fsp-tour011912.eventbrite.com/ . Lunch and materials are included for the $10 registration fee.
- A movie featuring Terry & Barbara about our EEL Pine Rockland - Jennifer Brown is a Natural History Filmmaker who is doing her MFA doctoral thesis on "Pine Rockland Composition." I received this short segment before the upcoming Pine Rockland Working Group yearly Conference. I will be posting the full video after it has been finished. The link to this video will appear soon - right now the video is in the finishing stages and will appear at the Pine Rockland Working Group (PRWG) annual conference 2/10/2010 - 2/13/2010.
- Ft. Lauderdale Orchid Society lecture - 11/9/2009 - Terry's lecture on Catasetinae @ FLOS
- Miami Herald article - 12/21/2008 - Forest Stewardship recertification of Pine Ridge Sanctuary (jpg) - p1
- Miami Herald article - 12/21/2008 - Forest Stewardship recertification of Pine Ridge Sanctuary (jpg) - p2
- Tea article Fairchil Tropical Gardens "The Tropical Garden - 3/2010 - several articles written about Chinese and Taiwanes teas by Jeff Wasielewski after he interviewed Barbara and me before the Chocolate, Tea, and Coffee Festival last January.
- Tidewater Orchid Society (Norfolk, VA) newsletter - 3/20098 - Randy Schonk ordered some Catasetinae from us and was kind enough to write a nice review of the plants. Thank You Randy.
- PINE RIDGE SANCTUARY - 2007 Stewardship Landowner of the Year -Terry & Barbara were awarded the Wildlife Habitat Management Landowners of the year for the entire State of Florida.
"Kooiker Talk" - 5/15/2012 issue - Kooiker Society of America --- very interesting article about our friend Susanne Martin out in California and her Search And Rescue Kooikers starting on page 2. Barbara and Terry are also featured in this article with Puppy starting on page 6.
"Kooiker Chronicle" - 12/2015 issue - Kooikerhondje Club of The United States of America (KCUSA) --- Information on the Breed Standards for Kooikers starts on page 6. The work Barbara and I did with Meet The Breed during the 12/10/2015 AKC / Eukanuba Invitational Show in Orlando, FL is on page 14 and 19 - 20. This is a fairly large newsletter - please allow time to download.